The Israel You Didn’t Know is close by the Israel you do know. It is 5 minutes from the Western Wall; it is just behind the Church of the Holy Sepulcher; it is a short turnoff from the road to Eilat.
On your first trip to Israel – or even your second – you probably didn’t see much of Israel You Didn’t Know. Not because it is any less beautiful or fascinating than other sites, but because – in a land packed with so many modern, historical and natural wonders – most guide books and brochures direct you just to the better known sites.
Here, you can take a virtual tour of some of sites of Israel You Didn’t Know; they are all over the country – in Jerusalem and the Center, in the North and in the South. Then decide which you would like to see for yourself on your next trip to Israel.
I am dedicated to showing visitors the Israel You Didn’t Know – even if it is your first trip here. Because many of the lesser known sites that I love are so close to the “must see” sites, there is no need for any compromise. I can put together a personalized itinerary which will give you the full experience of the Land of Israel.
The type of itineraries that I can arrange include:
- Short – full or half-day – trips to single sites
- Full multi-day itineraries – either general or “themed”
Examples of “themed” itineraries:
- Biblical Israel, from Joshua to the destruction of the First Temple
- Jesus in Galilee
- Israel in the time of the Talmud
- Battle sites of the State of Israel
- Crusaders in the Holy Land
- Settlement – ancient and modern – in the desert
- The Jerusalem of Jesus
- Modern cities – Jerusalem, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Haifa